ThermElc TE-S01 Single Use Temperature Data Logger handles the temperature monitoring for your supply chain from processing, transportation to distribution. Store up to 16,000 temperature readings with LED status notice and super small&light design. This disposable temperature recorder is packed in a waterproof bag, monitoring data without taking it out of the bag. ThermElc TE-S01 Single use temperature data logger has a high precision sensor with multiple alarm modes and thresholds. Their robust designs make them suitable for pharmaceuticals, food, life science, flowers, cooler boxes, refrigerated trucks, cooler bags, containers, fresh food lockers, incubators, blood bags, and vaccine applications.
Single Use Temperature Data Logger
- Track the entire cold chain in real-time and generate PDF data report automatically.
- Thin housing—easily slips into standard packaging.
- Auto encrypted data report generated upon direct USB insertion into a PC or Mac.
- Waterproof IP67 meets HACCP requirements for food safety.
- Powered by button battery CR2450, compliance to aviation safety certification.
|Temperature measuring range||-30℃~70℃/-22℉~158℉|
|Memory capacity||16000 readings|
|Recording period||6, 15, 30, 60, 90, 120, 180 days (customizable)|
|Alarm type||single or cumulative|
|Report type||PDF format|
|Sensor type||Internal NTC|
|Power supply||Built-in CR2450 wide temperature lithium battery|
|Battery life||2 years (stored and used under normal temperature environment)|