WJL-6000 portable hvac leak detector is a reliable and economic tool with easy operation. It's equipped with UV&LED lights which makes it easier to see the leakage and to work in dark environment. Its main applications are detecting pipeline leakage, automobile air conditioner, cold storage, refrigerator repair etc. It detects all kinds of halogen refrigerants including but not limited to R11, R12, R500, R503, R22, R123, R124, R502, R125, R134a, R404a R600a R290,etc. This freon detector is widely used by technicians and is the best seller of all the detectors.
HVAC leak detector
- 1-7 grade sensitivity selectors can be adjusted at any time automatically to the best state of detecting.
- Inner precise IC with ultra-low power consumption circuit design, more stable, longer battery life.
- Siren sound and flashing light for the leak alarm indicator.
Upgraded UV Light is easy to see the leakage.
LED Light is convenient for dark usage.
- Flexible probe
- 1-7 Levels sensitivity adjustable
- Sound and LED visual alarms
- Powered by 4*AAA batteries( Not Included).
- Working time is over 50 hours for normal use.
Responds to almost all halogenated includes but not limited to:
- CFCs e.g.R12, R11, R500, R503 etc.
- HCFCs e.g. R22,R123, R124,R502 etc.
- HFCs e.g. R134a, R404a, R125, 1234YF etc.
- Blends such as AZ-50. HP62. MP39, etc.
Short Preheating Time
- Once the switch is rotated, the detector will be ready to use.
- Preheating time: 6s
- Response time: 3s
7 Adjustable Sensitivity
- 1-7 Grade selectable sensitivity
- Maximum sensitivity is 0.21oz/yr
- Smaller leak, higher sensitivity grade
- More refrigerants, more rapid beep, faster indicator flashes
- Note: 2 beeps per second when the refrigerant leak detector is turned on, 10 beeps per second when a leak is detected.
Audible and Visual Alerts
- LED light flash alarm
- Buzzer alarm
- Dual-battery indicators
Green-the battery voltage is normal, suitable for the job.
Orange-low battery level needs to be replaced as soon as possible.
- Around 7.87-inch flexible probe
- Allows detection in difficult and hard-to-reach areas.
- Battery life: about 50 hours
The leak Detector equips with:
- Compact design
- Portable black bag to carry and storage
- Note: batteries NOT included
- Operating temperature: 0℃-52℃ (30℉ to 125℉);
- Maximum sensitivity: 0.21oz/yr, for all halogenated refrigerants;
- Battery life: Approximately 50 hours of normal use;
- Response time: Instantaneous ;
- Operating mode: Continuous, no limitation;
- Fixed probe length:7.87 (in);