The cold chain temperature data logger is mainly to use for monitoring and recording temperature for freezers, refrigerator cars, and deep freeze. The usage of cold chain temperature data loggers is to monitor the temperature changes of items during the cold chain process and can observe whether the temperature of the item is within the range of demand timely, and deal with all kinds of situations early.
Thermelc cold chain temperature data logger for sale can record temperature all the time to help to evaluate whether the shipped object is compliant, and also easy to trace. As a famous brand with over 20 years of rich experience, Thermelc offers kinds of cold chain temperature data loggers for sale, such as USB cold chain temperature data logs, pdf temperature data loggers, single-use cold chain temperature data loggers, multi-channel, wifi, BlueTooth cold chain temperature data logger and so on.
These high-quality cold storage data logger temperatures hold several advantages, such as high precision, simple usage, and practicality, which are widely used for many industries, like food, pharmaceuticals, logistics, blood, chemical engineering, and electronic engineering. When finishing recording, plug these cold chain temperature data loggers into a USB, without downloading and installing software, the cold chain temperature data loggers for sale will automatically generate a PDF temperature report, which definitely is your great helper in analyzing temperature conditions, and the trustable evidence to prove product value.
9 Outstanding Features of Cold Chain Temperature Data Logger
1. Clear LCD display that can show real-time temperature and humidity value, dump energy, the amount of stored data, and the system time, which can see the clear temperature and humidity value during shipping.
2. Multi-alarm function. Thermelc cold storage data loggers temperature enjoys several alarm functions, once the temperature is over or below the limit, it will flash red light for 10 seconds without a break, at the same time, due to being equipped with a buzzer, a cold chain temperature data logger for sale also can sound a high-decibel alarm to alert you.
3. High accuracy. You can set up intervals freely, and once turn on a cold chain temperature data logger, after 10 minutes delay, it will start recording, usually, a cold chain temperature data logger of Thermelc will last work 2 years if the interval is 15 minutes, during its work, all the data you want will be recorded accurately.
4. The long service life of the battery. Each Thermelc cold storage data logger temperature is equipped with a button battery, as we mentioned above, this kind of battery can work last 2 years, what's more, it's easy to buy, which means you can extend the cold chain temperature data logger service life several times, without doubt, a temperature data logger can be used over 10 years
5. We equip each recorder with a calibration certificate that has a term of 2 years, all of these meet the demand of the CDC and VFC. By the way, if the certificate expires, we also offer you a free calibration service.
6. Large memory capacity. Thermelc cold chain temperature data loggers hold 32000 points readings, which means you can record more data.
7. Easy usage. If the default meets your demand, the only thing you need to do is press the button and turn on it, then put it in the place you want to monitor. The moment the recording is finished, plug the data logger into the computer directly, and you will download the data conveniently without the help of software. Just spend several minutes, and you can use this high-quality cold chain temperature data logger, so easy and convenient.
8. IP67 waterproof level. Thermelc cold chain temperature data logger holds an IP67 waterproof case, leaving you to feel easy to use them for a high-quality cold chain. One most important point, plz don't remove the waterproof case when using.
9. Document encryption function. With the help of software, we can set up passwords for your data, which can maximize the security of your files.
What's Cold Chain Shipping
To make it simple, cold chain shipping is to ensure the safety of the product during transportation. And the product's value can't be damaged due to temperature. In order to ensure the correct temperature of the cold chain, the key point is the cold chain temperature data, logger.
As we all know, in the process of cold chain shipping, the temperature has a great influence on medical products, higher or lower the specified temperature, the drugs' potency will be affected. For temperature-sensitive drugs, it's also easy to cause drug denaturation and failure. Within the higher control regulations for the cold chains, the cold chain temperature data logger is necessary.
Several Important Temperature Data Logger Usage on Cold Chain
1. For food and drink storage. Usually, food storage is a long-term service, during this time, it's so vital to keep the environment temperature in a stable state to ensure food safety. A little temperature change can affect the growth of colonies. For example, at an equilibrium relative humidity of 95RH, it's easy to breed salmonella, lactic acid bacteria, molds, and yeasts, the same principle for temperature.
In order to store and keep this product healthy, a great quality cold chain temperature data logger from Thermelc factory is necessary, it offers a trustable data report to prove the product state and also can resolve disputes effectively.
2. For vaccine shipping. Using a cold chain temperature data logger, from the finished product warehouse to cold chain storage, the quality of biological products can be confirmed by monitoring and recording environment temperature in the process of their delivery, which ensures the effectiveness of immunization and also can guarantee its quality to the greatest extent.
The different vaccine has different requirements for storage and transportation environment, in order to ensure the safety of vaccine or drugs in shipping, we need to measure and record the ambient temperature, and a high-accuracy cold chain temperature data logger can solve this question perfectly.
Want to own your perfect cold chain temperature data logger, contact us now!