For temperature mapping, a data logger is a necessity, which can offer you the required data and do a big help for business activity.
Anyone who works in the pharmaceutical industry will know, how important temperature mapping is, not only because it's the demands of global policy, but also can keep medicine valuable. Besides the storage and transportation of drugs, many other industries also need to do temperature or humidity mapping, such as food, vaccine, cold room, warehouse, and so on.
As we all know, temperature and humidity will play an important role in the quality of products, food, or drugs, temperature mapping can reduce product loss, and avoid the failure of audit, with the help of a temperature mapping data logger, we will hold a comprehensive and detailed data, and write a report that stands up to an audit.
Using these data loggers for temperature mapping that are placed in various locations, we can know the wave process of temperature and humidity, which will help a lot to improve and deal with any change in the working environment.
In a word, the temperature data logger is the brain of the mapping system, the whole temperature mapping can't work without them.
Relying on 20 years of rich experience, Thermelc has developed into the leader of the data logger industry. Aimed at many usage situations, we can offer you kinds of temperature mapping data loggers, such as PDF temperature data loggers, USB temperature data loggers, multi-use temperature data loggers, single-use temperature data loggers, and so on. All Thermelc's temperature mapping data loggers are certificated by ISO9000.
With competitive prices, a responsible attitude, and free shipping, Thermelc wins a high reputation among our customers.
What Thermelc Temperature Mapping Data Loggers Offer
1. Continuous monitoring. Equipped with a button battery, our multi-use temperature mapping data logger is reusable, if the recording interval is 15 minutes, one battery will work for one year, meanwhile, this battery is generally available in stores, so the data logger can offer data hour after hour, and to provide the most secure guarantee for the products.
2. Alerts and Notifications. With a clear LCD, you can know all the situations of temperature value and logging real-time, as well as a visual alarm light, which is also easy to view. Besides, there is a sound alarm when the battery needs to be changed, all of these user-friendly designs make sure the data are accurate and the products are safe.
3. No matter on Summer or Winter, Thermelc temperature mapping data logger can be used, and detect and find any tiny changes in the warehouse environment.
4. We provide a calibration certificate for every Thermelc temperature mapping equipment.
5. Usually the default parameters of the temperature data logger are enough for you to use, but based on your industry requirement, if you also need to set up other new parameters, it's also simple and easy to operate. Besides our user manual, we also show you the operation process on Youtube, any questions you can also chat with our 24/7 customer service, which is very convenient and efficient.
6. Long-time recording refers to more accurate mapping studies. A practical button battery means never being bothered by complex and messy wiring, leaving the warehouse clean and neat.
7. Easy use. The moment you get your data logger, all you need to do is turn on and set up based on your needs, and then you can use it, connect the temperature mapping data logger to the computer, can download the data you need quickly.
8. Large memory capacity, Thermelc kinds of data loggers for temperature mapping holds 32000 points readings, which means you can record more data as you want.
Without a doubt, Thermelc portable and advanced temperature mapping data logger will bring you more benefits and be convenient, it's small, so you can easy to place it, and won't interrupt normal operations during validation studies. Simple set up the data logger, place them on the point, run the software, and begin mapping, and then you will find all the changes and fluctuate in the temperature and humidity of the warehouse, offering enough support to improve or make sure the quality of foods, drugs, and vaccines.
Why Temperature Mapping is so Important
Temperature mapping is a process to study and analyze the temperature distribution, which is used for many areas, such as medicine, food, vaccine, and so on.
1. Anyone who works in the areas of the production, transportation, and storage of drugs and vaccines, will know how important to put the drugs in an environment with stable temperature and humidity. For example, if a kind of drug is suggested to be put in an environment of 2 to 8 degrees temperature, all the related agents after the drugs leave the factory should create this condition for drugs, anyone who fails to do it, then a bad effect will be brought for medicine value, that's why it's vital to do temperature mapping and using a data logger for temperature mapping to detect and adjust the temperature anytime.
2. It's the same principle for other products, such as heat-sensitive products, we have to keep a certain temperature range in the warehouse, fridge, or other refrigeration equipment to comply with supervision requirements. We should know that even a change of a few degrees will affect product quality, for instance, if it's too cold in the storage area, the product will be too cold to eat, while if the temperature is higher, the products will lose efficacy and even become unsafe to consume.
As we all know, temperature fluctuations may be caused by variations in weather location or layout of cooling equipment, air circulation product quantity, and many other factors, though temperature mapping, this temperature change can be analyzed and corrected, to make sure the whole system can work smoothly.
Choosing a suitable temperature mapping data logger is the first and most important step for mapping, it's the brain to ensure all the system operation, and many factors should be considered, such as storage capacity, sampling rate, temperature range, physical dimensions, and battery life, and rely on this to help us to detect and make sure the uniformity of temperature distribution in the warehouse and other areas.
Why Choose Thermelc Temperature Mapping Data Logger
As a famous brand with more than 20 years of experience, Thermelc can offer you kinds of great temperature data loggers, such as PDF data loggers, single-use temperature data loggers, multi-use temperature data loggers, ultra-low temperature data loggers, and so on. During 20 years of development, Thermelc data logger has serviced so many customers from almost 60 countries and regions, based on advanced technology and a responsible attitude, we won a high reputation among them.
High quality, fast and free shipping, competitive price, and 24/7 customer service, Thermelc tech are quite confident to offer you the perfect temperature mapping data logger. Want to own yours? Just contact us now on the form below!
Other Questions You Want to Know About Temperature Mapping Data Logger
1. Can Data Logger Measure Temperature?
Yes, of course. The main purpose to design the data logger is to measure temperature. Only using the default parameter, you can detect and measure temperature, or you can also set up it again based on your demand, the data logger also can store related data, plug it into a computer, the data can be downloaded, and using them, you will know the temperature situation on a certain time.
2. How is a Data Logger Used to Record Temperature
As one of the hygrometers in temperature measuring instruments, the data logger can measure temperature and humidity by using built-in temperature sensors, it can't be replaceable in the factor of detecting temperature in real-time.
Each temperature mapping data logger will be equipped with a LED display, once we turn on the data logger, we can read the temperature clearly on it, and if you want to get temperature data at a certain time, you just need to plug this data logger on your computer, and download them, it's easy and simple.
3. What's Temperature Mapping Validation
When storing and transporting temperature-sensitive products, such as medicine and vaccine, we need to do temperature mapping validation, to detect and record the freezer and refrigeration equipment that is under demand.
The temperature mapping validation is a process to detect and analyze the temperature fluctuation in a limited room or warehouse and use these data to deal with and improve the storage environment, and ensure a great environment for goods, thus keeping goods on good value.