Just as its name showed, the shipping temperature recorder is designed to detect kinds of data like temperature and humidity. It's portable and effective, and can autonomously register the temperature in a specified time. All the recorded data can be checked and evaluated.
Whether you're a small business owner or purchasing agent, it's so important to ensure a suitable temperature during the shipping process. Without a doubt, a shipping temperature data logger is your best choice, the data of data logger can help you analyze the state of food in transit or storage, and you can check these data in the way of a graph, table, or list. With the help of the temperature recorder for shipping, you can take action for food in time and decide on the container when testing temperature and humidity.
In a word, for many areas, like food, vaccine, cold chain, and so on, the transit temperature recorder plays an essential role to ensure product quality.
Great 4 Features of Thermelc Shipping Data Logger
As a famous brand with 20 years of rich experience, Thermelc offers a wide range of temperature data loggers for shipping containers, for example, single-use temperature data loggers, multi-use temperature loggers, high-temperature and ultra-low temperature data loggers, as well as PDF data logger, all of them is reliable and effective, they can give you clear and accurate data for shipping cargoes.
Besides, Thermelc temp recorders for shipping also own other kinds of advantages like follows.
1. All Thermelc data loggers adopt button batteries, usually, the work life of a battery is based on the parameters, if the 15 minutes recording interval, the battery can work for 1 year. Meanwhile, the button battery is easy to change, almost everywhere you can buy, which is convenient and cost-effective.
2. Simple use, which is the biggest advantage of Thermelc temperature data logger. Usually, the default setting can meet all your demands, all you need to do is turn on it and plug it into your computer, then you will see all the data you want. At the same time, Thermelc temperature data loggers enjoy automatic PDF reporting and free calibration certificates.
If you want to change the parameters, it's also simple. And we also offer you a user manual both on our web and the package, our 24/7 customer service is here to help you deal with all the problems, and feel easy to choose Thermelc shipping temperature data logger.
3. Wide usage range. Thermelc temperature data logger records in the range of ±15g/±200g and -20°C to 65°C Temperature Range.
4. All temperature data loggers can activate quickly, 10 minutes after activation begin to record data, and it can work for 90 days.
With a shipping temperature recorder, we can keep abreast of all conditions and get data without opening containers, leaving fresh and excellent quality products, and avoiding many disputes between suppliers and purchasers.
How to choose the right temperature data logger for shipping
For all people related to cold chain, a device that can detect food temperature and humidity are very important, that's why we design a temperature data logger, not only can ensure food quality but also offers data to analyze.
However, face to so many temperature data loggers, which one is suitable for shipping? How to choose the most suitable one? Based on 7 years of experience, I will answer your questions below.
1. Know your selections
Before you order a temperature recorder for shipping, you should ask yourself several questions. For instance, are you a supplier? How often do you use the data logger? What product do you want to record? When are you shipping the products? And what data do you want to get?
Only you get the answer clearly, you can pick up the temperature data logger quickly and accurately.
2. Know products selections
After you know your demands, then you can choose the transit temperature recorder. Usually, there are 3 data loggers used for shipping.
3. Single-use shipping temperature data logger
This one will be your best choice when your shipping is a one-way route, it's not expensive, and also can meet all your demands for data.
4. Reusable data logger
Contrary to single-use data loggers, a reusable shipping data logger is best for round trips, this device owns so long work life, the button battery can work for over 1 year, and it's easy to record and download data.
5. Real-time monitoring data logger
This data logger is mainly designed for the products that need to meet FSMA compliance standards.
Shipping Temperature Recorder Usage
2. Blood Transportation
4. Epoxies and Adhesives
5. Flowers, Plants & Trees
With 20 years of rich experience, Thermelc can offer you kinds of mature shipping temperature recorders, and located in the UK, we will ship your orders fast. If anything need help plz contact us!