Usually, we use a single-use temperature data logger to provide important temperature information during the process of storing and shipping, without downloading and installing software, a disposable temperature data logger can be activated quickly, in general, it can work smoothly after 10 minutes delay.
After ending the recording, plug the USB disposable temperature data logger into a computer or phone, then you can get a detailed recording report to improve future work or equipment.
Usually, a disposable temperature recorder is a low-power LCD data logger equipped with a USB connector, which can download PDF reports in a very short time without any help from software and cable. Generally, a single data logger can work continuously over 2 years and is suitable for detecting any temperature-sensitive product like medicine, vaccine, food, cold chain, seafood, and so on.
Besides long service life, the one-time use temperature data logger also enjoys a smart alarm device that will have 10-second successive flashes of red light to alarm you once the temperature is higher or lower than the data you set.
In a word, the temperature data logger is used for detecting and recording temperature and humidity and is mostly used for the industrial sector, where temperature and humidity play a major role, then based on usage time, there are single-use equipment and long-term monitoring instruments. And single-use devices are more suitable for recording value in a short period.
10 Unique Features of Single-Use Temperature Data Logger
1. Wide usage range. Usually, a single-use temperature data logger holds a wide usage range of -22℉~158℉, but with high accuracy of up to ±0.9℉.
2. Use easily, doesn't need to download and install any software, we can set up parameters on the web, and after about 10 minutes delay, disposable temperature data loggers for sale can be used commonly. By the way, the USB connector can connect to a computer quickly to download data.
3. For single-use temperature data loggers for sale, we all place a calibration certificate that can be used for 2 years, and we also offer free calibration service once the certificate is expired.
4. Unique mark function. During recording, if you want to mark a special event, for example, a particular temperature or time, you can double-click the start button to mark the current temperature and time, if the addition is successful, you will see " Mark" on the LCD of a USB disposable temperature data logger.
5. Big memory and capacity. All of Thermelc one time use temperature data loggers hold 16,000 temperature readings. Equipped with a button battery, a single-use temperature data logger can last work over 2 years, based on high accuracy and long service life, that's why disposable temperature data loggers are complimented reliable and low cost.
6. Auto download report. Just as we mentioned above, without installing software, only connect a single-use temperature data logger of Thermelc to a computer or phone, you can download a detailed report that contains maximum and minimum temperature, battery condition, usage time, date, and so on.
7. By the way, all Thermelc single-use temperature data loggers meet the IATA regulation requirements.
8. Portable and small in size. Small and compact disposable temperature data loggers are flexible enough to be used anywhere. Don't need to download software, press the start button to begin recording. In a word, single-use temperature data loggers not only just provide temperature support, but also prove it.
9. Flexible setup. Based on your demand, you can program the recording interval per second, per minute, 5 minutes, or any other you like.
10. With the IP67 waterproof rating of the protective plastic pouch, when using, plz don't remove the datalogger from the protective plastic pouch until the data is downloaded.
Other Advantages of Using Single-Use Temperature Data Logger
There are many advantages you will notice when using USB disposable temperature data loggers, such as offering quite confidence to the manufacturer, transporter, government, hospital, and another supervision department to let them know clearly about the product situation, as well as a one-time use temperature data logger also can reduce the pressure off yourself to worry about the temperature fluctuation to lead to a bad influence, after all, double alarm device will let you know clearly and timely once the temperature changes, and you can solve it in a very short time before creating a big loss.
Of course, a single-use temperature data logger also holds many advantages as follows.
1. Make sure of product safety and keep them in a great state at the same time. As we all know, temperature change will create some chemical substances that can damage products' color, density, tasteless, quality, and so on. As we all know, liquor is a product with strict environmental requirements, without temperature control, during shipping or storing, the liquor may have a loss. For the same reason, if we don't control temperature, raw or cooked food may also produce toxic substances that we don't notice.
2. Due to a disposable temperature data logger for sale can download detailed and trustable reports, which is not only demanded by some regulations but also can be provided to suppliers and logistic companies, using these reports, we will find the problem quickly, which offers a big convenience for future improvement, and it also allows you to check whether the equipment is working properly or not, if it needs to be updated or not, for example, the refrigerator and warming equipment, after analysis these data on the report, you can deal with the problem one by one, for example, refusing to ship deteriorated products, and other security measures to prevent future problems. For a florist, this may be a port or carrier designated to provide special floral facilities, for others, this could mean making a decision when to switch between summer and winter packaging.
3. For product deterioration or loss, we can find the principal easily if there's temperature monitoring at all points. For instance, though a lot of people handle the seafood, however, a temperature report can help you find out which link has the problem quickly.
Simple Usage Steps of Single Use Temperature Data Logger
1. Set up and start recording.
2. Put the temperature data logger in the place you want to measure.
3. End recording.
4. Plug the data logger into a computer or phone, and then produce a report automatically.
Other 4 Questions You Want to Know About Single-Use Temperature Data Logger
1. What makes it single-use? Simple that the battery is not replaceable?
A disposable temperature data logger means it's unable to restart a new recording, and the battery is not replaceable.
2. Is it waterproof?
Yes, it's waterproof.
3. What kind of battery does this use?
It's a lithium-metal battery.
4. Where a single-use temperature data logger can be used?
Almost a USB disposable temperature data logger can be used for all temperature-sensitive products, for shipping a container or precious cargo, and it can be used in cold chain monitoring and testing. During shipments, storage, or experiments, a single-use temperature data logger is ideal for food, pharmaceutical, or laboratory use. And also for other products, such as flowers, chocolate, fine food, and so on.
In a word, Thermelc one-time USB temperature data logger offers a simple, easy and accurate way to monitor the temperature of all processes, to ensure product quality and increase work efficiency, want to own your single-use temperature data logger? Contact us now!